Saturday, February 6, 2010

Maybe This Won't Be So Bad Afterall

Just finished my fifth week of Spring Semester and it feels amazing!!! I see the lightbulb lighting up in class as more and more things are coming together in my little brain. SO much easier taking Pharmacology in a classroom than taking it online (if I ever think about taking online classes again someone work hard to talk me out of it). Managed an A on my Pharm exam last week and then turned around and got a B on my Concepts exam (thanks V!!). Clinicals are going alot more smoothly...kind of laid it out on the table to my instructor that I don't appreciate being pushed into things I am not yet comfortable doing and she seemed cool with it..I suppose we will see how this next week goes I guess. I miss my boys (no not my nephews, I mean "my boys"). I know the four of them understand me throwing myself into my school work and I appreciate the fact that they respect that too. I have some pretty great friends. I do however miss my nephews, although we did have dinner with Steve (my brother-in-law) and the twins last weekend. I can't believe how fast they are growing and how incredibly smart (sometimes too smart) they are! And how can I forget my Aiden-Boy!!! He now rolls over all by himself at 4 months old. AAHHH!!! It's all so frustrating to feel like you have zero time for those you love but know the end result will payoff for you in the long run...I just hope that they all know that...I suppose I should get back to the books...have been procrastinating a bit since I came home from work..until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Lizard,
    First, when did you start blogging?! (from the amount of postings, not too long ago!)
    Second, nice profile picture. When I was reading your comment on my blog I was like, "who is that capped crusader?!"
    Third, I'm proud of your accomplishments in nursing school. I can tell you first hand it is not an easy school to get through. There is so much information to know and understand it can be overwhelming, then to think about how everything you do in a shift can affect your patients...it gets a bit scary. Well done on your exams! Clinical can be a lot at first but use your instructor and the staff nurses to learn and experience as much as possible. One foot in front of the other will get you to your goal, you're gonna make a great nurse someday!
    Love, jenn
    p.s. I know i owe you that phone call, it'll come soon... have faith! (c;

    ReplyDelete